Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I don't have any new pictures to post but I thought I would update you all on the last few days. We all went to Harrison this last Saturday just for the day since Dan is still doing the paper route and is unable to stay the night. We got up and we were out the door by 9:00 and got there around 11:00. I had to pack my lunch and all the snacks that I needed for the day since I am restricting my calories which was a good thing because I didn't want to be tempted to eat all the good food that Dan's mom cooks! Dan's parent's bought a house to flip so Dan and I went to the house while Dan's mom watched the kids. Dan helped me texture the walls in the hall way until about 4:00 and then I decided that since I would be driving home (Dan is usually too tired to drive considering he gets up at 3:00 to throw papers and then was up all day helping his dad) that I needed to take a nap. I guess is was much needed because I slept until 7:00 and I felt great afterward! I think I really needed the nap because of my work out regimen during the week...I am SO not used to getting up at 5:15 five days a week (more on that below)!

Dan's mom decided to keep Caleb for Dan and I for a few days. So he has been at his Granny's since Saturday and I probably won't be getting him back until Friday...I have to say that it has been a nice break. I think this is the longest he has ever gone without me! I will definitely be missing him once Friday comes though!

Ariel and I have been having a good time hanging out. I have really wanted to get out and do some shopping with just her but yesterday we had 60 mile an hour wind gusts and then it dropped from 61 to 23 through out the day and today it's supposed to be pretty cold. So I have been just trying to relax as much as possible and clean up a bit around the house.

Fit for a lifetime is going good. This week has been tougher because my body is craving the things that I used to eat but I have not given in!!! I am getting up at 5:15 on Mon, Wed and Fri. and then on Tues, Thurs I get up at 5:30. Mon, Wed, Fri I do 20 minutes of cardio on intervals meaning I move up a level every minute for about 5-6 minutes and then go down, work my way up and then go down...and so on until I reach my max at the end and then cool off. Then I do various weights afterward all in interval reps. I work two areas of the body each day (chest, triceps, legs, shoulders, back and biceps) and try to increase the weight that I am lifting each week. On Tues and Thurs I do 45 minutes of straight cardio. Yesterday I jogged the whole time, I thought I was going to die at the end! I haven't run or jogged that much since high school! After 45 minutes of cardio we do 5 different ab exercises at 25 reps each. I have been pretty sore but it is just becoming part of the routine now. My "diet" is going good. I manage to stick between 1200-1500 calories a day with one cheat meal a week. My cheat meal last week was AWESOME!!! I went to Granite City with a bunch of girls from church on Friday night and I got the Bedda Chedda Burger topped with TONS of cheese, bbq sauce, bacon with a side of waffle fries! Yum!! Needless to say, Dan had a lot of leftovers to eat the next day since my stomach has shrunk so much I wasn't able to eat that much of it. By the way, don't go to Granite City if you want a burger...it WAS tasty but I ended up spending $16 after tip, and that was just for the burger and a drink!!!!!!! WOW!!

Dan is home from work today. He started on the privacy fence in the back yard this past Sunday and he took his last day off of work before his new year starts to try to get some more done. It will be a chilly day outside for him to do it but he says that he loves the cold weather and since Caleb isn't around he can get more done!

Well, I am hungry so I am going to go eat my bacon, egg, laughing cow cheese and english muffin sandwich...they are SO good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cheap the tramadol high - can you buy tramadol online

Anonymous said...

phentermine cod buy phentermine online no prescription cheap - order phentermine 37.5 tablets