Saturday, April 12, 2008

Final Weigh in *PICS ADDED*

Fit for a Lifetime is oficially over today and I had my final weigh in this afternoon.

I went down 10 lbs in weight, 3.5 inches in chest, about 5 inches in waist, 4 inches in hips, 2 inches from both thighs, and about an inch in each arm, and I went down about 5.5% in body fat. Pretty good for 12 weeks!

I will continue the program on my own with the help and accountablitly of my partners 5 days a week in the mornings so I still hope to get the rest of my body fat down. I have about 5% more to lose until I reach my goal...this may take a year but at least I am off to a good start.

The hardest part is the eating, not the working out. I really do enjoy being active in the gym even though it is hard when I hear that alarm at 5:15 in the am. I really need to get my eating under control again and I am sure I will start seeing even more results.

Our trainer is supposed to send some before and after pics so if there is a visual difference I will post them here.


6 comments:

Mandy said...

That's great, Katie! I'm so proud of you!

Rachel said...

Way to go...you look awesome!!!!!

Becca said...

Great job Katie! I really admire your determination!!!!!

Amber said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! You look great.

CaseyLew said...

You look GREAT!!!

Renae Burt said...

good job Katie...you look great!