Monday, November 24, 2008

Croup

Ariel got up from her nap on Saturday and sounded horrible. I quickly grabbed a snack for her and a drink, fixed her nap hair and went to the Redi Clinic in Wal-Mart in Pleasant Grove. The Dr. said that she has croup and bronhcialitis. She gave Ariel antibiotics and a steroid. I have opted out on the steroid, she seems to be doing better without it. She feels fine but just has a horrible cough that sounds like a seal barking and she also has weezing. We are on the way to being healed. Poor thing!

I am going to clean my house today...well attempt to anyway since I have both kids in the house. I thought about putting the tree up but wasn't sure if it was still too early. I will be fairly busy next week with Christmas Dinner Theater so I think I may try to get it up this week. Ariel and Caleb are really excited about getting the decorations out!

1 comments:

Renae Burt said...

Hey Katie..
Remember that thing you used to have on your blog that made there be music on the blog?
What was that website?
I took it off of mine too and now I want it back for the holiday season.
Thanks!
Renae