Sunday, September 30, 2012
Posted by Cole Family at 4:44 PM
Friday, September 28, 2012
Posted by Cole Family at 4:54 PM
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Posted by Cole Family at 3:40 PM
Posted by Cole Family at 3:38 PM
Posted by Cole Family at 11:17 AM
Posted by Cole Family at 7:32 AM
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Posted by Cole Family at 8:47 PM
Posted by Cole Family at 7:12 PM
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
The kids were back at school today and I was back at work. I had a newborn session today that lasted almost two and a half hours but it was worth it! We got some great shots!
Today I thought a lot about my boy and how much he has grown. I made this "first day of school collage" and I can't believe how much he has changed in just one year!
He and I had a date tonight! We compiled all his saved money and went to Walmart so he could purchase a new Lego set. He has been wanting to do this for a while! He is such a wonderful child to be around.
Taking all his change to coin star. He got $13! Plus all the dollar bills he saved.
Then it was off to the Lego aisle! We were there for a good 20 minutes until he found the perfect thing. He is very frugal and selective. Just like his mama and daddy! Guess we trained him well!
The final selection!
Then he chose to go to Wendy's for dinner. Not my first choice but that's what he wanted and it's a treat for us to eat fast food since we rarely eat it.
Caleb said this date was much needed and I couldn't have agreed more. Love him so much!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Posted by Cole Family at 10:01 PM
Monday, September 03, 2012
This morning I had a shoot Downtown in Rogers with an incredible blended family.
After the shoot, I came home and made a grocery list and cleaned my house while Dan ran some errands and the kids played with their friends next door.
I then ventured off I the store to get some much needed food. We were out of everything and our fridge was bare.
After my shopping trip, I unloaded groceries and then the kids played in the backyard with Laney and Arden on the slip in slide. It was right at 100 degrees today. They needed this water fun!
Ariel and I made some easy bake whoopie pies for dessert tonight! She is a wonderful baker and she even cleans up after herself!
Serving her daddy! Notice Dan's Mohawk here? Well he decided to get crazy last night and had me shave his hair this way. He is laying right beside me now and is Mohawk free! Thankful for a man out of the box!
Posted by Cole Family at 11:53 PM
My Blog List
- My man
- On a date!
- Still no tile...
- One Year Anniversary
- This is a photo taken from our honeymoon. We took...
- Baby Kisses
- One of my favorites!
- Lovie Chat
- Late night reader
- Fall is coming!
- He is just too good!
- Ariel's castle and dragon she drew in art class
- Happy girl!
- Date with Caleb
- Labor Day
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2011 (143)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (94)
- ► 2008 (117)
- ► 2007 (158)
- Cole Family
- Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- I am an outgoing and caring mother of two. Caleb is seven and a half and is in second grade this year. Ariel is five and has such a precious soul! I have been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband, Dan. Dan works hard as a self employed Landscape Architect (ebenders.com)so that I have the ability to stay home with the kids. I have a passion for living my life for Christ. I am an avid digital scrapbooker and painter and enjoy learning new things about the creative aspects of art and architecture. I have also started my own photography business and you can view my website by going to katiecole.com!