Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been a while...

Things have been busy around here and to be honest I just got tired of blogging. I don't know about my other blogger friends but it seems to take FOREVER to upload pictures here and I just don't have the time to sit and wait. I have felt bad about not keeping my family and friends up to date on the latest things that we have done but I am not going to try to catch up now. I will say that I am going to try not to be such a slacker anymore and get this blog thing going again.


I have been very busy with photography over the past month and a half. I had the pleasure of photographing 16 families and it was an awesome growing experience. I have learned a lot and I am looking forward to what God has in store for the future. Here are a few pictures of some of the families that I spent some time with over the past 6 weeks. Enjoy!




















Go to thepeekabooimage.com to see more info. on my photography and please spread the word! I appreciate all my fellow blog readers...I promise I will get better at keeping in touch!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Girl, you are SO very talented!!!!! ;)

The Greenfield Family said...

Consider yourself stalked! :) The pics look awesome. Can't wait for you to take ours soon. :) Have a great Friday!