Thursday, October 04, 2012

My birthday!

I had a photo session at my favorite location! And two deer crossed my path while I was on the trail!






My new hair! I got clip in extensions last week! They are kinda fun! Taking some getting used to! I went to brunch with my mom for my birthday.


I received this sweet card from my daddy and Les. Brought tears to my eyes!



Sweet notes from Caleb and Ariel.


The kids sang this to me in the car. Love them!

YouTube Video

Flowers from Ariel...


And from Dan!






On Friday night my greatest friends took me to a Point if Grace concert and then out to dinner at Noodles. Leigh and I always celebrate together since our birthdays are so close together. She was surprised with a cake that had her name on it too!














Presents!



I had such an amazing birthday with all my loved ones! So blessed!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: