Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ariel is 9 months old today!

I took these pictures of her today at Bogle Park


She is crawling around now and is starting to get into things. She completely hates baby food and will only eat what we eat. For breakfast she will eat a whole waffle and at least a half of a banana..sometimes a whole one. For lunch I usually give her some turkey from the deli that we use on our sandwiches, cheese, and a fruit (these past few days it's been cantaloupe and honey dew) and for dinner she will eat a 4 oz container of carrots or sweet peas (whole...not baby food) and whatever else we are having. She still has no teeth so I had to buy a mini hand chopper in order for her to get the pieces small enough to swallow. She is the best eater ever!!

I had to take her to the doctor when I got back in town from Dallas. She has an outie belly button and here within the past month it has turned blue when she is moving around. It looked to me like it was herniated and low and behold it was. The doctor said it was nothing to be concerned about and that is should grow together within the next few years. She weighed 17 lbs, 3 oz at the doctor.

0 comments: