Sunday, July 22, 2007

Catching Up

I haven't posted in a while but I have still been taking pictures. Here are some pictures that I have taken since the last time that I posted.

Got Milk?...Here is Caleb and Ariel enjoying their milk after a nap

Fort for Caleb and Olivia...I had Bunco about a week and a half ago and I brought my friend Libby with me but she had nobody to watch her daughter Olivia for her. Dan offered to keep her so that she could have a girls night with me. This is the fort that he built for them!



Yummy!... Here is Ariel enjoying one of her favorite things to do...EAT!

Gettin' Clean...after a hard day of playing!


The List...Dan and I were making one of our last list for completing the house last weekend and Caleb said that he wanted a list too. These are the things that he wanted to put on his!

It's Bright... These were taken as the sun was going down.


Ariel's new favorite toy...she will just sing and dance to it and stand there for at least 5 minutes straight!


0 comments: