Friday, October 05, 2007

Eureka Brunch with Granny










We met Granny (Dan's mom) in Eureka for Brunch this morning. With Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville (and also alot of bikes in Eureka as well) and also the Corvette Fest in Eureka it was pretty busy, so we decided to meet earlier today instead of tonight. We took a pit stop at a park across from the train station and took a few pictures. It was a beautiful wooded park and I thought it would have been a perfect photo option for Caleb to get up on this tree that went from a full 90 degree angle to a 45, but I had no idea that he wouldn't go for it...even when I got up there! Ariel had no problem though. Granny asked her if she wanted to get up there and she actually nodded her head and then reached for me! I only wish that my son would have joined us but we still managed to squeeze a few shots of him in there! It was such a beautiful day to be outside!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! Those are some really great pictures!

Amber said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! I'm glad you had a great day!