Friday, March 30, 2012

I have been so busy with work and just trying to stay caught up on laundry and keep my house from getting chaotic and Ariel was needing some good snuggle time. This morning I sat on the couch for nearly an hour and held my sweet baby girl while we watched a few episodes of Phineas and Ferb. She kept hug me and squeezing me and say "I am attacking you with love!". She is so sweet and we deeply needed some snuggle time together.

The rest of the day Ariel did a few crafts around the house and played in the sink with her little animals.

After Caleb got home from school he showed me his library book. He chose a Hans Christian Anderson book on fairy tales!

This evening we dropped the kids off at FNO at church. Dan and I went to Texas Land and Cattle and had dinner to celebrate a friend of ours 30th birthday. We unfortunately didn't take any photos though. Shocker!



0 comments: