Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Besties!

I want to be very transparent here for just a bit. Seems like since high school I have struggled with making friends with many girls due to the fact of them not being "real" in all areas of their life. Now I am not saying that I haven't had good girl friends throughout my life after high school but it's been really hard to find a group of friends that I just fit into without feeling as though I have to change the way I am just to be around them. I have had select friends throughout the years who I could always confide in, not many, maybe 2-3 that I could spill it all to. I have always had the desire to have a group where we just "get it" when we are together with no pressure, no gossip, and no back lashing, no thinking about what they think about me. Well I believe that God has honored that desire and I have found a group of girls that have blown me away with the sincerity that they have for others and the openness that they share with me. I deeply appreciate their friendships and I am so glad that God has brought them to me in this time of my life! Oh and not to mention, God brought Leah back to Arkansas as well! That's another prayer that has been answered. This photo below does not have all the girls posted...blessed, yes I am!

2 comments:

The Block's said...

Love you so much girl and I know I am so blessed to have you in my life. We have many great years ahead of us. Hugs to you!

Kelsy Vannaman said...

I love your post!
You are such a great friend and I'm glad we've found each other! ;)