Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Sunday

This has to be one of my most favorite holidays when all things come new and we center our day upon our Risen King!

The kids woke up to an egg scavenger hunt in order to find a gift that Dan and I had bought for them. You can see the video below. Please ignore my messy home. The weekends are the worst when it comes to tidiness!



Once the kids found their gift from us, they saw their Easter baskets. We had leftover blueberry waffles and then we all got ready to go church. We sat together as a family in church service. It just fills my heart to have my babies with me while worshiping the Lord!

After church, we came home and had some quiet time reading and reflecting about what the meaning of Easter is all about. We also took some naps too!

Later that afternoon we met Lynn and Rita in Eureka for a nice Easter dinner at Ermilio's. They are going to be in Tennessee all this week and we are keeping their sweet new puppy all week.

The puppy's final name is Jasper and he really is a sweet puppy! I think it's kinda calming my puppy fever a but. They are a lot of work! The kids are helping me a lot with him. They love to walk him and help me feed him at night.

We had such a wonderful laid back Easter. I am so thankful for all the blessings I have!

0 comments: