Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Saturday

We were able to sleep in a little bit on Saturday. I had no sessions scheduled until later that afternoon do I was able to make some breakfast for the fam. I made homemade blueberry waffles in my waffle iron. Love the waffles but cleaning the iron is such a chore!

After breakfast, the kids went out and played with Shadow in the yard. Dan ran a few errands and then I had a photo sessions with a senior at 2:00. I think it was the quickest senior shoot I have done! We were trying to beat the rain and it was a success! It started raining as soon as we finished. Thanks to the rain, my last session of the day got postponed.

The rain left the kids inside to play the rest of the afternoon. We dyed Easter eggs together and had dinner and then read the Easter story.

0 comments: