Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gulf Shores Bound!

This morning I didn't get to bed until a little after midnight since I was out celebrating Nichole's Birthday with some friends. I then had to get up at 3:45 to get the last things loaded in the suburban. We finally hit the road a little after 5:00 am.
Here we are about to head out!


We saw the sun come up!

Passed through lots of cities...this is Little Rock, one of my home towns.

Caleb helped us study the map.

And Ariel gave us an art show! Her sign says "Ariel's Art opened today! "

And the kids slept a little. Not as much as I had hoped! They also watched a lot of DVD's and video games.


This is Louisiana, our halfway point!
I was amazed at how green everything was!

Our last 30 minute stretch!!

And we're here!

The view from our room. Our condo is so nice!


Two thumbs up!

Our bedroom for the next 4 nights!

We are so glad to be here!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: