Saturday, August 04, 2012

Love Loud Mission Day

This morning I went with our youth team to Love Loud Mission Day. It's a one day a month mission team and we go to our sister church at college avenue baptist church in Fayetteville to feed the homeless. It was such a humbling experience. We served about 60 people breakfast. And then we were able to visit briefly with them.
These are just a few of my girls that I teach each Sunday. Love doing life with them!



The team. We were waiting to hand out fliers to neighboring streets to get kids involved in the VBS they are having next week.

We all had lunch and Braum's afterward and then my mom and I went shopping for school clothes for the kids. Dan and I had dinner in tonight and watched a movie.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: