Friday, November 10, 2006

Jesus Clouds

Yesterday I went to my Thudrsday morning bible study and when I was driving back toward the house I heard Caleb in the back seat say, "Jesus Clouds." I agreed with him and said "Yes Honey, Jesus does make the clouds." He said, "No, Jesus Clouds Mommy," and I looked up and there in the sky was a cross made by the condensation of airplanes. It's amazing how much your kids learn!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Ephesians 4:29

1 comments:

Amber said...

What a remarkable illustration of child-like faith! Your children are beautiful and I’m glad that you’re able to share these stories. Thanks for keeping Randy & I updated on your family through e-mail and now with the blog. Hope you enjoy my random thoughts blog and of course, pictures of Ethan!

Amber Powell