Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Our Mom's Group Playdate

Once a week I try to get together with a group of mom's who's kids are within similar ages of Caleb and Ariel. The weather today was absolutley gorgeous so we all decided to meet at the park and let all the kids play. We know that our days are limited to be outside so we all took advanage of the day. Here are all the kids in our group.
ANDIE

ZOE

MILLIE

ELLA

HOLDEN
KALYN

LILLY

MADALYN
(SHERRI THIS IS ALL SHE WOULD GIVE ME)

JUSTICE
ROMAN AND QUAD

EVA
AVERY
CORBIN
RILEY
All these kids are very dear to Caleb, Ariel and I (and so are the mom's!). I look forward to meeting with them each week to talk about mom issues and such. Girls, thank you for always being there for me when I need it the most!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love these postings. What a wonderful way to share your life. It was great to see all of the beautiful ones that are in your family's lives.
Love,
Papa