Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pure Satisfaction!

Both Ariel and Caleb are down for a nap so I thought I would take a moment to share some pictures from the past few days rather than doing the necessary things like um....clean my house! I can't help that I have missed the Internet and now that I am doing this blog thing, I think I may become addicted!!
Dan took these pictures of Ariel and I this morning. It was about time to get some of her and I together. All the ones that I had were of us right after labor...can you say labor hair?
These were taken last night.



Sometimes the only way that I can get anything done on the computer or around the house is to wear Ariel on my chest. She loves to be close to me! This is here in her new jeep carrier.
I took this great picture of Dan and Caleb the other day. They are so photogenic!

0 comments: