Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, Dan, the kids and I went to the candle light service at church. Before we left we tried to get a family picture and this was the best shot that we got. This was a picture of the service with all the candles lit. I tried to take a picture of Caleb helping Dan hold the candle but Ariel kept grabbing the camera since she was on my lap so they all turned out fuzzy. It was a beautiful service! After the service we came home and then tried to take a few pictures of the kids in their chirstmas outfits under the tree. They didn't cooperate much. Since Ariel is walking now all she wanted to do was just walk around in her pretty red dress! This was the best picture of the both of them and then one of Ariel walking around in her dress is below.

Sweet Ariel giving her Daddy Christmas kisses.I'm starting a tradition where the kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it will be their pj's for Christmas morning. Here are the kids opening their pj gift.

Here is Ariel in her pj's and you can see Caleb's below when he is making cookies for Santa.

For Santa's cookies this year I took the easy way out. I bought store bought cookies on a sheet and then had Caleb place them on a cookie sheet and then let him put sprinkles on it. I was originally going to make sugar cookies and then have him help me cut them into shapes and decorate them but I ran out of time. It was nearly 8:00 when we were making these and I still had to make a breakfast casserole of Christmas morning and also wrap a dozen gifts and get things ready for Santa to come!Here is Caleb waiting on the cookies to bake!
Santa's cookies on the table, ready for him to come!

0 comments: