Saturday, December 08, 2007

It's Christmas...here's to knowing more about me!

Here it is - the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Christmas Time. I will now volunteer more ridiculous information about myself - and hope that you will return the favor :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I usually wrap all my Christmas presents. I leave the bags for birthdays and showers. I just love to sit in front of the tv on the living room floor after the kids go to bed and watch a movie while I wrap...think I may do that tonight actually!

2. Real trees or artificial? I have an artificial tree that I used when I was a child that my mom gave to me during one her moves. Reason? I am not sure...seems kinda like a waste of money to me and WAY too much mess!

3. When do you put up your Christmas tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take your tree down? New Years Day or the weekend after.

5. Do you like eggnog? I do but it is so rich that I can only stomach a couple sips.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Nintendo game system when I was 10. My dad got it for me and I still have it!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, as one of my wedding gifts I received the Willow Tree Nativity scene...love it! I am still waiting on the Three Wise Men...hint hint!!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Probably my cousins...seems like I always draw their names every year...I have no idea what to buy for them!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Dan...honestly he is so easy...buy him ANY tool and he will be happy!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I can't think of any that were bad that I was given for christmas...my sweet husband gave me car floor mats for my anniversary one year!

11. Christmas cards or e-mail Christmas Cards? Christmas Cards...I love receiving them in the mail as well!

12. Favorite Christmas movie? probably Polar Express

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few days after Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes!

15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Christmas Fudge!

16. Clear light or colored light? Clear...I never liked the colored lights but they are starting to grow on me!

17. Angel on top or Star? I usually put a bow at the top but last year I bought a sparkly snow flake to put on top and that is what I use now.

So..here is way more than you needed to know about me and my crazy Christmas ways. But I want to know about you! TAG YOUR IT!

1. Mandy
2. Erin
3. Becca
4. Allison
5. Amber

1 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, Katie, I posted this Christmas list on my blog!