Friday, February 20, 2009

New Images

I have been surprisingly busy with digital design here the past week or so. I also have two paintings that I am working on. God is good...he knows when I need the extra money, especially when spring is coming up and the kids will be needing new clothes. These are a few of the items that I have have been working on. Please note that I have hidden all personal information.



This is a Nemo invitation that I did for a friend of mine.



Bow Hangers: This image is printed in 8x10 and framed. Then I hang beautiful ribbon from the bottom of the frame and use it as a bow hanger for a little girls room. I thought the one I did for one of my friends turned out so cute so I decided to do one for Ariel as well. I will post the final project when I complete it.



Here is another invite that I did for another dear friend of mine.





These images below are bag tag images. I have them printed in 2.5x3.5 format and then make bag tags out of them for diaper bags and backpacks. I have posted below a picture of what the bag tags look like when they are completed.


front


back


front


back


front


back


frontback And I did this painting about a month ago and I just forgot to post it. If you have any questions, please click here or click on my logo to the right under "My Work".

1 comments:

amywelborn said...

I WANT A BAG TAG!!! Maybe 2! For Cruz...something "funky".
I still need to get those measurements in my bathroom for you too!