Wednesday, November 03, 2010

9th Anniversary

Dan and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary last Thursday.  He gave the most gorgeous ring!  We celebrated by going to Cooper Chapel with the kids and then going to Subway for dinner and then we watched our wedding DVD that my dad sent us as a gift together.  I know...it's not really romantic but I had a touch of the stomach flu earlier that week and didn't feel like doing much.  We had plans to go out on a date on Saturday night but Ariel came down with the same stomach flu early Saturday morning and we decided to just postpone it. 

Every time Dan and I celebrate another year of being together, I am amazed at how much I love him more and more.  I never thought I could love him more than I did on our wedding day.  God is good, so good!

Here is a picture of the ring he gave me!

0 comments: