Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My New Name

Introducing a new name for me...I can't tell you how excited I am about it!

 When I started my very small photography business about 2 and a half years ago, I was not at all planning on this becoming a part time job for me.  I actually started doing digital imaging (birthday invites, baby announcements, baby shower invites...etc.) and I had a store on Etsy.com and needed a catchy name for it, so that is how The Peek.a.Boo Image was formed.  Well, when I started doing photogrpahy I just started putting that name on everything, even made my own website and just kinda went with it, even though I wasn't completely thrilled with the name.  It was hard to look for when searching for my website (my husband always had a hard time finding my website) and there was also a site that had almost the same spelling that specialized in budoir and lingerie photography and I in no way wanted to be affiliated with that! 
When I turned 21 my dad bought me my own domain address at katiecole.com.  At the time, the internet was being used for a whole lot of portfolio use and that was essentially why he had bought it for me since I was a design major.  So my dad kept the website domain for me this whole time and I am so glad that he did.  My new website is katiecole.com and this my friends is going to make finding me a whole lot easier!  You can also find me on facebook as well here!

0 comments: