Friday, August 24, 2007

It's School Time!!

Well Monday marked the first day of school for most students in the area and I also decided that I would try to get some one on one time with Caleb everyday and do "Lessons" as he calls them. I bought several ABC and 123 activity books from Wal-Mart over the summer and since we have been so busy I just haven't been able to use them. After lunch everyday I put Ariel down for her nap and then Caleb and I sit on the couch or the floor together and do 2-3 pages before he goes down for his nap. He looks forward to it everyday and even asks me when we are going to do them first thing in the morning when he gets up.

I just love his face in this picture. This is the face that he makes when he in concentrating real hard on something.

He was tracing over the letters of his name in this picture. You can see also on the 3 there is a black line in the middle of it...he traces his numbers and letters as well.

0 comments: