Friday, August 31, 2007

No-Show

We had our first no-show on the house today. I had a lady call yesterday at 2:30 while the kids were napping and said that she wanted to come at 3:00. I was unfortunatly in the middle of dying my hair (I will post pics later of that!) and since both of the kids were down to sleep I was in no way ready for her to come see the house. We scheduled for this morning and she didn't show. At least my house is clean! It's been great not having to do dishes or sweep for once during the kids naps! I don't think I wrote this earlier but we had 11 people (families) come to our open houses last weekend. We are getting so much traffic and phone calls everyday but no offers. We have an open house tomorrow and on Sunday too. We will continue these until we get a contract!

0 comments: