Thursday, January 13, 2011

China Cabinet




When Dan and I got married we received 12 place settings of china from his mom and also 12 place settings of crystal from his grandmother.  I have always wanted a china cabinet to store all my beautiful pieces in but never had the extra funds to buy one.  We accumulated one from our last tenants that rented from us this summer but it didn't have shelves to go in it.  I priced the glass shelves and it wasn't going to be cheap to get them so I just put it on the back burner.  I had given the measurements to my mom and she said she would do some calling around for me to see if she could get a better price.  Well the little stinker bought me some shelves for Christmas!  I was SO excited!  So, I have finally got all my China in my cabinet and a few of my crystal pieces since Dan's grandmother still has the rest of the crystal at her house.  I just love it!! 

0 comments: