Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010

For Christmas we made sure we kept it as laid back as possible.  That morning the kids got us up around 7:00 and we all came downstairs to see what Santa had brought.  I found this HUGE cardboard castle sitting the middle of my living room and the kids just loved it...Thanks Santa!  Caleb got a marbel race and Ariel got some Beauty and the Beast goodies.  We waited to open the rest of our presents until my mom was able to come over.  She and I had prepared a Breakfast Casserol the night before and she also made a hashbrown casserol as well.  I was in charge of  doing the cinnamon rolls.  Once she got here, we put all the food in the oven and then opened all our gifts.  My mom's best friend Jim (who is like a second dad to me) came over to join in on the fun and the food! 

The kids enjoying their new Santa gifts.

The castle that send brought!  It came with markers so the kids can draw on it!





Caleb and his marble race!

My mom got Dan some new tools to work in the garden!  She even wrapped them to perfection!

All of us on Christmas Morning!

Opening gifts!



Here are some videos of the kids on that morning!







After breakfast, we all got ready to go to Harrison to spend the day with Dan's side of the family.  Once we got there, Rita prepared a great spread of more food and we all ate and visited together.  Rita offered to keep the kids for Dan and I for two nights so Dan and I left that night and went to Branson and stayed the night.  The next morning we had breakfast in bed and then spent the whole day shopping at the outlet mall and the Landing.  We had a great time together! 

I couldn't have asked for a more special Christmas.  I just love my family so much!

0 comments: