Monday, June 14, 2010

Cousin Allison's Graduation

On the weekend of June 5th, Dan, the kids and I went to my cousin Allison's High School Graduation in the Dallas area.  It was a great opportunity to visit with all of our family members.  Allison looked so proud to walk across that stage!  We are so proud of her!

Allison and I before graduation

More cousins: David and Laura
Aunt Debbie, my grandma and my Aunt Lynn
Allison's Boyfriend Connor and Allison's mom
Rock on Graduate!

So pretty!
Cousin Laura and I
Admiring the High School Diploma
Allison and her parents
Allison and Connor
Allison and I with the kids
The girl cousin's
My family
We all ate at the Olive Garden for lunch.
Uncle Randy and his family plus Allison
Allison and Ariel
Caleb and I acting silly while at Grandma's house...there are more pictures but I will spare you the goofiness!
Me, Grandma, Allison and Laura...very special picture!
All the girls!


0 comments: